Tuesday, June 29, 2010

iron fucking maiden. get some.


Thursday night was the Vancouver stop of the latest Iron Maiden tour, and being a fan of music, especially live music you can guarantee I was there. I bought six tickets the day they when on sale, not really knowing who I was going to take. The crew ended up being pretty sick; my mom of course (she's awesome, we've been to the stones, metallica, AC/DC, and fleetwood mac), a good friend of mine from work, Amelia, and her boyfriend; my girlfriend, Jocelyn and her brother Matt. The guy that owns the pub I work at has a condo right downtown van city and invited a few of us up for drinks and burgers which was siiiiccccckkkk. 20th story downtown van - unreal. Met the rest of the crew, who were slamming old milwaukee's and jagger in the parking lot across from the shark club, and made our way into GM place. Sick show, no complaints, however they didn't play a lot of their hits, just new stuff I'm not too familiar with. Went to the Cambie for drinks after with the rest of the metal heads. listen to iron maiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment